Not only have the girls spent the last 4 hours fighting. But Shella was kicked and had a toy dropped on her head.
So now they are all laying down in separate rooms watching tv brig quiet.
This is just stressing me out so much. And then at school it seems the girls are fighting a lot too. I worry its gonna mess up their school work and fun. I mean to have to worry about keeping these girls apart the whole time sucks for everyone.
But on top of that. The internet here sucks! So bad.
So I’m here for 9 ish hours with fighting almost 4 year olds and shit internet.
Checking the bank and seeing there is still over $700 left in there. Thats like awesome for us. Might not be for other people. But for us, that’s like gold lol.
1. state your name: Samantha
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: If I’d been a boy Ryan would of been my name.
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My grandma and my Aunt
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? As of now…now, but it is only Tuesday.
6. do you miss your ex? Nope
7. white chocolate or dark chocolate? White
8. do people praise you for your looks? Nope, never.
9. what is your favorite color of clothing to wear? dark
10. how do you wear your makeup? Not normally.
11. what are some of your nicknames? Sam
12. how many bedrooms are in your house? 3
13. how many bathrooms? 2
14. do you have a job? Full time mommy, and I babysit part time.
15. do you have a car? yep
16. do you work out every week? Nope
18. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Yes.
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Do like Christmas things count.
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? 1 piece that is actually pretty cute.
21. do you like your eyes? Not really.
22. do you think you are pretty? Not at all lol
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? My daughter.
24. how much money is in your account? I’m not sure. I should probably check.
25. are you single? Nope
26. do you want kids? Seeing as how I have one and another on the way. I’m gonna say yes.27. tell me what your backpack looks like: Well seeing as how I normally end up caring my daughters, it’s pink, with Minnie Mouse, and has a big bow.
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? Dylan O’Brien, Josh Hutcherson, Even Peters. To name a few.
29. last movie you saw in theaters: I…don’t remember. Oh! The Awkward Moment.
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? I’m Married to the same person I started dating 8 years ago.
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? I’m not sure to be honest.
32. have you ever cheated? No
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Every day! My husbands name is John.
Like holy cow.
I kind of want to just stop and gran something for lunch after picking Shella up, eat in bed with her so I can just roll over after and go to sleep.
I’m trying to wait another 10 minutes before leaving to get her so I’m not too early. But I’m a little worried if I sit here any longer I’ll fall asleep and not want to get back up.
This fatigued thing isn’t making me a happy camper.
But now I was just invited out for lunch. Damn it!
The mom is sick, so she doesn’t need me today. Not gonna lie. I’m more than okay with this.
Means I can finally pick up the house a little today after nap time. Actually get a normal nap time. And spend some quality time with my baby girl with out feeling totally run down.
So, I’ve realized that phantom kicks after pregnancy are actually quite common. I had them for quite some time after I had Shella. Really didn’t help with the baby blues. That’s for sure.
But I’ve been getting them again…well kind of. Under my…tummy flap (yes I know gross) near my c-section scar area I keep getting these “kicks.”
I’m pretty sure that they are just muscle spasms from my tummy (yes under my fat) growing and the muscles near my scar stretching out for the first time in well almost 5 years.
It really does get me excited though for when the baby is bigger and to feel him/her kick.
But that’s all for now.
P.S. It’s raining, I like it.